View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
BIGJake111

Garage
Totaled Boxster to be parted out

My boxster is likely totaled..... Testing the water to see if a buy back is necessary.... lots of damage down the right side of the starting after the fuel cap and trailing back to the engine vent. Car has 106k miles, glass convertible top, 5 speed tip. I live in the southeast usa. Would anyone be interested in buying the car whole, Engine seems fine after the accident but i will be honest that i am unsure, i did drive the car home with no issue, I have someone interested in the convertible top but aside from that everything is for sale. If the car is bought whole i will keep the top with the car, PM with offers, need to know my market before i buy the car back from the insurance, lights front bumper and rest of the front of the car is fine. The left of the car is fine, the decklid is fine and the rear bumper only has small scratches next to the wheel well. 2 rims are in great shape, 1 is fair from the accident and 1 is fair from the PO. Interior is all fine, memory seats and all, 4 spoke steering wheel, slight wear on outside of drivers seat, nearly none on passenger. If you are interested in the tiptronic transmission or the engine as well they can be sold.
BIGJake111 is offline   Reply With Quote