View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 03:38 PM   #9
jsceash

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythemufflers View Post
Thanks for the replies. It is indeed only 3100 miles. The dealer i got it from told me it was from a collector with dozens of cars. Which explains the low milage. They told me they have this computer that runs fault codes and i cant remember what he called it. But i do know it wasnt the regular obd2 scanner.

It appears to have been stored inside and brakes, tires and everything else are original. I see no dry rot on the tires, but i will keep an eye now that its being driven again. They also told me all fluids were changed and the raido was sent out for repair due to some code they detected.

The bearing is something i heard about and i will ask them if that was changed, if not i will look into that. Its not the fastest car ive owned, but its the nicest and most fun to drive.
If it was my car I'd buy new tires flush all the fluids and run 500 to 1000 miles and flush them all again.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote