Thread: New rear window
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 09:33 AM   #7
Allen K. Littlefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiyakubuke View Post
just had the rear plastic window replaced (firs coverable I have had with a plastic window). It seems that the new window is attracting dirt and pollen like a magnet, I'm thinking static.
Anyone had similar issue with a new top? is this just par for the course for plastic windows, something that will go away after a while or is there a fix?
Also 210 is a great product and I use it with great success on my plastic rear window. Cleans, polishes and anti-static. Wife bought it for her plexiglass that covers her artwork. I use it regularly on headlights and back window. Check out: Summer Laboratories, inc. Summerlabs.com Order desk phone # is: 800-542-8656
I also use it to clean my light weight eyeglasses and it keeps them crystal clean and has not EVER scratched them.

AKL
'02, Arctic Silver/Graphite Gray, 2.7, TIP, 2nd cat delete, Charlie Chan muffler,de-ambered, Braille Battery, clear tailights, painted bumperettes, clear third brake light, M030 sway bars, F shock tower braces, clear rear deck, '03 side vents. 15mm spacers fore & aft.
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote