View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 07:29 AM   #51
Lobo1186

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T View Post
I'm not offended by gun pics, owned many firearms myself over the years, but I agree with previous comments that this thread, and the other non-Porsche relevant threads mentioned, belong in the lounge rather than the general discussion area.

And trying to call it Porsche related just because the Boxster happens to be in the picture is a lame argument. I do have to admit that I just don't get the American fascination with assault-style weaponry. They generally don't make good hunting or target guns, in fact, to the average citizen, all they are good for is "Hey look what I got", which seems to be what is going on here. Perhaps a little compensating going on?
I disagree! If you bothered actually read the thread it is very much 986 Specific.

Secondly, my AR is exceedingly accurate. Great for competition shooting whether it be know distance or a three gun shoot. I find it comfortable as I have extensive training on the platform. Unless you are referring to a barrel attachment, compensation is not needed.
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote