View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 11:07 AM   #10
993innc

I may be at the May Dark Side DE (darksidede.com) at Roebling. Get into Jackie's events, they are real laid back. I usually go work for her - she lets me go out in any/all groups so I get lots of track time for instructing

I would suggest you get 3-4 RRR's (or more dpending on how quick you learn and feel comfy) under your belt. Once you get signed off and run there in Blue even once, then you may be ready for CMP, but I would highly suggest you go there in Green for the first event. If you don't, because of the speed of that track, you will most likely get run over. Spend a few events there and keep repeating that scenario (back up a group for the first event) until you are really ready then go do Road Atlanta.

There's a lot of lazy instructors out there who will sign off just to unload a student. Really take the time to learn the craft and don't just move up if you don't feel deep down you are ready. Saying you are in Blue or White is cool to your buddies but we want to see you safe and know that if you ever get out there with us...........you won't kill us

I can be hired for personalized instruction as well (will be there just for you/no track time for me) and work reasonably cheap, PM me if you ever get interested in that.

Oh and if you get up my way again, give one of my places a try

Last edited by 993innc; 02-12-2014 at 11:13 AM.
993innc is offline   Reply With Quote