View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #26
conzboneeus

I called the DA of the county that has the case. My court date is not actually a court date. There will be no judge nor will the officer be present. It is simply a chance for people to speak with the assistant DA to see if they can avoid court by coming to an understanding of some sort.

So that's where I may be able to get it reduced. I will have to look at the infractions to see what may be a reasonable deal. One point reduction is not going to do me a lot of good but 2 points reduced or even down to something with no points is great. I'll pay $$ whatever.

If no deal then they schedule a day in court for real with judge and officer. I forgot to ask if I can request jury trial as well. I know from my brothers they really don't want to go through the court thing. They hope people just mail it in, and most do.

So I go 9/18 we shall see. Meanwhile I have new cig plug coming. Am looking at Top Speed catback exhaust, although the whole FabSpeed package with ECU upgrade looks like the bomb. At almost 5K it better be the bomb!

Does a mod like the complete FabSpeed package shorten engine life?

Tony, I just saw the violin player emoticon I am surprised you didn't hit me with that when I was whining!
conzboneeus is offline   Reply With Quote