View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #2
Registered User
Coffinhunter's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Posts: 442
Are you talking about the cable that is wrapped in a black "hose", with silver "balls" that snap onto the top and the car? If so those are convertible tension cables. They sell them on the Pelican parts site pretty cheap, and easy to put on.

Here is a thread I started on it
2003 Boxster S, 6-spd, Seal Grey/Grey top

Ka is a wheel, and everything is 19
Coffinhunter is offline   Reply With Quote