View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:30 AM   #12
steved0x

The drains are clear (well the back ones for sure, I am not exactly sure how to check the front ones). It has been continuously garaged since the PPI before I bought it so it should be good.

I took out the rear trunk carpet and foam pads and it is dry as a bone. The dampness I mentioned before was only at the top layer of carpet on the left, I believe from something wet I put in there.

I backed out of my garage this morning and got a nice trail again. I verified that it does not start in the garage, only when I back down the slope after I exit the garage. It looks like it is coming from the front/right [Edit from this angle and seeing where the drips are in relation to the garage door it looks like front/driver side]. I have parked outside in a different place on a slight upslope to see if I can get a better look.

Here is a picture:

When I parked it last night I had been running the AC quite a bit so if this is condensation it could explain why it has increased since I moved to FL. The coolant is holding steady; if I was dropping coolant each time it seems like it would be going down.

I will report back the next time I start it with my son who can crawl around on the ground better than me

steve
steved0x is offline   Reply With Quote