View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 04:22 AM   #1
bigdirty

Garage
Tail light replacement issues!!!!

so i recently replaced my OEM tail light assemblies with some aftermarket LED ones. i have seen a few people post the same ones in the past. when i installed them everything seemed to be working fine EXCEPT when i run the fog lights only the left side fog array lights up and the right side does not, the rest of the lights work fine. of course being the cheap-ass i am, i had ordered these from an overseas company on ebay. i contacted them about this issue and they asked for a picture which i happily provided. however their response was that this is normal and how the car was designed. i would like to restate that: they emailed me saying that the car was designed to only have a left rear fog lamp and that if i contacted porsche i would receive the same answer. please tell me that i am not crazy here. there is no way that can be true. i have yet to contact my local dealer which i may do later today when they open. has any one else had this experience? i plan on contacting ebay's buyer protection program to open a case against them for sending me a faulty part and refusing to replace it unless they are correct which i find extremely hard to believe. sorry if this is in the wrong place.

thanks.
bigdirty is offline   Reply With Quote