View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:43 AM   #13
jsceash

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmod986 View Post
JFP I did not know that that cadi used metric measurements. But I thought that the T ratings were based on the american system instead of the S.I. units. Thats why the measurements in millimeters is not rounded in the chart that Mark T posted. Also Mark is that chart accurate because I will need to look at the T60 again if its 13mm but all the ones I tried were too small and thanks for posting the chart Mark. I will post the picture of the bolt hopefully by tonight to get some clarity. The bolt head has inscribed in it 10.9
You'll find torx on GM product dating back to late 1990's and metric fasteners in most GM autos and trucks after 2000. and there will be a mix of both standard and metric.
* 3.6L LN block, 06 heads, Carrillo H rods, IDP with 987 intake, Oil mods, LN IMS. * Spec II Clutch, 3.2L S Spec P-P FW. * D2 shocks, GT3 arms & and links, Spacers front and rear * Weight reduced, No carpet, AC deleted, Remote PS pump, PS pump deleted. Recaro Pole position seats, Brey crouse ext. 5 point harness, NHP sport exhaust
jsceash is offline   Reply With Quote