View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
sam c.

aluminum flywheel/solid disc clutch

So I did my ims bearing, installed my aasco flywheel, installed the new ud pulley, replaced all the idler pulleys, replaced the belt, installed a new water pump, installed a new 160° thermostat, powder coated my calipers, reglued the top to the frame, cleaned out the intake, etc etc etc.

All done while waiting for my new double sprung spec stage 1 clutch to show up so I could put it back together. It finally did today. It was ordered on the 5th.

Who cares about the wait!! Who cares that the tracking doesn't show it leaving their warehouse until the freaking 13th!! Today was the day the car starts getting put back together!!!!

Open the clutch and its a solid disc. Go back and check the description and sure as crap, it goes on and on about how double sprung it is and the benefits of being double sprung, etc. I verify all the part numbers, yep... good to go.

So this car should have been on the road a week ago. I'm supposed to drive it to Vegas the first week of April. Hotels have been bought and promises have been made. I don't know what to do.

Advice?
sam c. is offline   Reply With Quote