View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
Homeboy981
Homeboy981

Garage
You can get the dash LEDs on ebay. Just watch the dates of arrival. If they are more than a week or so, it is coming from China…so you'd better NOT need them right away!

Tony_Fury has verified a circuit that works for Boxster turn signals….to allow you to use LEDs in your turn signal indicators without error or failure by replacing a simple flasher…the problem was - everyone sells flashers and he LITERALLY had to test every one to find out which one ACTUALLY WORKS.

I am doing mine later this afternoon and can post before and after pics. They should be MUCH BRIGHTER, but definitely MORE STYLISH! I have LEDs in my Brake light on trunk (T10s replaced 2825s), they are in a "star" pattern, Dome LEDs, Blue Door LEDs, & "star patterned" rear tail lights. I have also put them in my side marker lights and converted the lights to flash as turn signals. I was forced to use LEDs because I have darkened corners. Then, I got the 'bright' idea to replace ALL MY LIGHTS WITH LEDs. Tony helped me out with the Turn Signal circuit - it would not even flash before, just laid there like a deaf dog!

Will take pics IF there is ANY interest.

Thanks Tony! They G-G-Great!

See Ya!