View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 AM   #6
jb92563

Are you kidding me!!!!.

You have photos, a witness and know where the guy works. Tell the cops you want to speak to the supervisor, and demand that he take a report on this accident.

Tell him the DA (get the DA's name and use it) is next on your contact list if he offers no assistance. (Supervisors hate getting raked over the coals because their Chief gets a call/complaint from the DA).

(Might as well make that perception of the rich spoiled kid with influential parents work for you)

Also Name the restaurant and lets get an email campaign going to the restaurant owner to help them correct their staffs behavior and do the right thing.

You could also contact the restaurant and tell them to save their security tape for that day as they can expect a subpeona for it, and that destroying evidence of a crime is a felony.

I'll send them an email, and I'm sure lots of other Porsche friends here would as well. Might at the least save another forum owner similar grief at the same location.

The guys job hangs in the balance at the very least, plus the restaurant might also have some customer liability protection for its parking areas.

If folks don't do the right thing, I fully support applying as much arm twisting as it takes till they acquiesce or succumb to the consequences.

That's the problem these days...No consequences = No responsibility
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote