View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #115
jb92563

Quote:
Originally Posted by More View Post
Picked up my 986 today and I was in my own little world I absolutely loved it and can't wait to do it again.
There were a couple of hiccups though one at the petrol station not inserting the fuel pump in properly which means about half a liter of petrol spat out all over the car and my shoes I hope the smell goes soon and I stalled on the high way in peak hour traffic and took me about 45 seconds to restart lol.

I stalled mine several times in the first few months of owner ship this spring as well.

It does take time to restart due to having to ign off first.

Takes a bit of getting used to and after 4 months its starting to feel very good now.

The shifts are flying faster and smoother every week and mostly a few fingers is better than a fist full of knob. (That sounds wrong when I read it )

Also splashed some fuel one time as well.

------------------------------------

Installing new front brake pads tomorrow and completing my brake fluid flush (Did not know about the 2nd bleed valve) and associated video to post on these forums.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote