View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 07:52 PM   #12
jameskk

I got 8% discount on a 2006 Boxster S last month from Brumos in Jacksonville, FL. I live in Upstate, SC and my local dealer is not very customer friendly. Anyway, I sent emails to several dealers in 500 mile radius and Brumos and Jim Ellis in Atlanta were the most responsive, both offering deep discounts on 2005 models. I was able to get a good deal on the '06 thanks to timing. Brumos sold the '05 while I was in the process of finalizing the deal, so I offered to buy an '06 at 8% and they accepted with condition that it must be an S model. It worked out because I really wanted the S but needed justification for the extra $$$. Anyway, I made the 400 mile drive and it was a great experience.. I cannot say enough good things about Brumos. When I asked my salesman where to purchase the $50 Porsche Umbrella to fit in the door slot, he gave it to me as a parting gift. very classy establishment. Brumos also offers a free Porsche driving school with each car sold. Check them out and ask for Bill Bianco.

Now if I could only sell my 2005 Chrysler 300C (asking $27K).
jameskk is offline   Reply With Quote