View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 03:34 PM   #4
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 50
Call your local dealer and ask who they use. We have several that come by my office all the time. Dent Doctor or Dent Wizard are two of the companies I've used. They took a SOFTBALL sized dent out of the side of my Pathfinder a few months ago and amazed everyone. I think that cost me $150 so yours shouldn't be more than $50. Most of the time they charge $50 per panel if there aren't too many of them.
sdkkv is offline   Reply With Quote