View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #9
mikehkang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan topping View Post
Mike,
I have Durametric v6. I have a MY01. worked perfect. I used 2 dash switches rather than the 4 stalk setup. I got everything from Sunset in Oregon. Follow the DIY to the letter & you will get it right, it took me about 2 hours because I soldered the wires & heat shrunk them into a harness. I hope this helps.
Thanks for the prompt reply Bryan.

Which flavor or Durametric do you have? Do you have the professional version?
I ask because I just the following from their web site.
2.The Coding and Command Console features:
Beginning with Durametric version 6, Durametric supports the Coding and Command Console features. These features are included with the Professional kits only.
The Coding feature provides for the ability to enable or disable predefined features in the car such as airbags, daytime running lights, cruise control, and the rear spoiler where applicable.
The Command Console feature is a means of communicating with the control units using very low-level communications. This feature is very seldom used.

Also, did you have the chance to see if the outside temperature displayed when you turned on the OBC using Durametric before installing the switches? I've read that if you don't have the switches, the outside temperature is all you get. Is that true?
mikehkang is offline   Reply With Quote