Thread: I hate people
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #5
jb92563

With technology today it would be easy to have some in car survielance cameras mounted in the car to identify the vandals. Its best to take the evidence to law enforcement after that and insist they deal with it.

Once you know who did it then it can only lead to even more grief if you try to deal with it yourself. The person with the most to loose suffers the most.

I know a guy who used some furniture stripper on a vandals car. Very effective apparently and if your really hateing the vandal then putting a match to it could be the icing on the cake.

The vandal then appeared at my friends house pounding on the door and the wife opened the door, and the vandal told her he was going to kill her husband.

Moments later the police arrived and threw the guy in jail for uttering death threats.

6 months later when my friend had come back from a week vacation he came home to a house flooded with water, all the faucets running and sinks plugged and the car in his garage destroyed with a baseball bat.

Took my friend over 9 months to get everything repaired and insufficient proof to put the vandal away.

Moral of the story, just fix the scratch and stay away from public parking lots with your Porsche.

I drive my old Jeep Wrangler to the parking lots. It was keyed at some point but since I don't wash it much the key mark was mostly dirt and after a wash and a new layer of dirt its not even noticable.

I should be on the lookout for a grocery shopper with a dirty hand.

Its true that anytime you have something exceptional there will always be people that want to bring you down, so keep your good stuff away from other people who don't appreciate it.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote