View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #15
jb92563

In case no one noticed, NOT engaging pisses them off even more because you are so confident in your self and your car that you simply ignore their sh#t boxes and enjoy your stereo, convertible and girls paying more attention to your car, even the girls riding in their car.

Their dime a dozen, characterless tin can wannabe airplane with the big spoiler and hood scoops leading to nothing is obviously making them feel very unfulfilled , else they would not be acting so insecure and feel like they have to prove something all the time.

I stay away from those types because they are a hazard on the road when they act like that and I dont want their oil and flying car parts blemishing my freshly washed paint.

Revel in your own success and the badge you choose to drive, and forget about all the wannabes.

Driving a Porsche is much more that just the speed and handling, its about driving a legend and its legacy!!!!

"Porsche....there is no substitute" and I'm not embarrassed to be proud and secure in my chosen ride.

Rant:
I'm sick of all the self degrading and timidness in society, be proud of your achievements and brag so others will also want to get one and get off their butts and achieve something in their life.

This car is about you and the result of your years of hard work.....its your trophy and reward and meant to be shown off and appreciated as a symbol of your success and achievements.
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 07-21-2012 at 10:48 PM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote