View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #3
jb92563

$1000 wow thats nuts.

You can do it yourself with any aluminum.

I have an aircraft with aluminum wings and using the Nuvite polish system you can make virtually any aluminum sparkle like a high gloss chrome or mirror.

Granted on big flat surfaces with a buffer its pretty easy but I don't think it would
be that hard or take long on the rims with a little buffer tool.

You go through about 3 grades of abrasive polish to get a mirror finish and more.

Its truly astounding. Check out the reflections in the non paint here https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-EeHuT4hYTus/T7FwvBz1VaI/AAAAAAAABUI/yrIJAPfePmA/s640/N14LH_5.jpg

Also you can create 2 tone effects easily just by masking the area you want to not polish.

Maintenance in a dry environment is minimal and you may just retouch them every couple years with only the fine grade polish.

Once you have bought the Nuvite system you will have enough to polish everything aluminum on your car and if you wanted to get really crazy theres the engine parts.

I think the block may be aluminum too?
Short Shifter, Touch Screen Dual Din Radio, 03 4 Bow glass Top (DD & Auto-X since May 17,2012)

Last edited by jb92563; 05-14-2012 at 02:52 PM.
jb92563 is offline   Reply With Quote