View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:38 PM   #15
bar10dah

I enjoy going to Jack Ingram Porsche in Montgomery, AL. However, the only thing I've ever had done there was activate my child seat harness. Cost me 0.5 hours at $99/hr shop rate. Well, that and buy a few items from their parts counter. Usually stuff I couldn't find on Pelican's website.

This particular dealer is attached to an Audi, Volvo, and VW dealer, and they only have one Porsche mechanic. But, he does seem to know his job well. The Porsche service writer (the previous one) is also the Audi, and Volvo service writer. And I believe his primary knowledge is in Volvo. He was only involved with and learning Porsches for the past few years. They just hired a Porsche specific service writer, who seems like a nice enough guy. I got to talk to him a bit but don't yet know his experience with Porsche.

They had an art exhibit a couple weeks ago, which they invited their customers to. Very nicely catered and had a nice band. Pretty cool event, amidst all the Porsches and Audis in the showroom. Even got to meet Mr. & Mrs. Jack Ingram. Nice folks.

If I had major work to do, or something I couldn't handle, I wouldn't hesitate to bring my '99 Box there.

Last edited by bar10dah; 12-18-2011 at 02:45 PM.
bar10dah is offline   Reply With Quote