View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
Saw76

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thstone View Post
Seth, so sorry to hear about your mother. Welcome to the forum and Boxster ownership! Do you have any plans or goals? Upgrades that you'd like to do? Autocross or track driving?

And yes, post up some pics's!
Hey Guys, Thank you all for the kind words. My mom was great, She was a wonderful person and to top it off she knew how to get busy in a Porsche. She loved driving.
As for plans. So far I have to figure out what exactly I'm working with. And figure out what options the car has. I will have to go to Porsche and look it all up. Because for some strange reason the sticker under the hood is gone.
So far I have put some fat sticky Potenzas on it , New Drilled rotors and stage 2 pads. Other than that its all stock. Id like to put on new shocks (bilstien adjustable) and get it ready to do some auto cross events. I hear there is events in Marina at the airport. The suspension is already really stiff and I'm kinda thinking it might have the "sport" package as an option but I'm not sure. With the new Brakes it is unbelievable how well it stops. So that's where I'm thinking I want to start (suspension).
Please feel free to offer any advice or anything I need to know as I'm new to the Boxster family.
Thanks again
Seth
Attached Images

Saw76 is offline   Reply With Quote