View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:20 AM   #8
insite

was definitely a great weekend. fantastic course. pretty quick, too! a 1:45s lap means an average speed of 87! beats the hell out of golf.....

tulane - your car is fine as is. if you decide to do this more frequently, there are a few things you can buy that will cut down on the cost in the long run. PM me your email address & i'll add you to my track day email list; i do a few a year at a small alabama track. as for road atlanta? this was a pca event (Peachstate Web). it's around $385 for the weekend. if you're new, you'll spend some time in the classroom & plenty of time on track.

scott - 3rd & 4th is right. sometimes i'll snatch 2nd in turn 7 if i'm behind a slower car & need serious torque on the back straight. you can see my tach in the vid. redline (7300) in 3rd is 100mph and redline in 4th is just a hair short of 140mph. most of the turns there are very fast.

thstone - thx for the compliments. once a week goes by & vimeo will let me post another video, i'll put one up w/ a pretty cool camera angle. i stuck the gopro down low on the door for one session. cool perspective!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...1/KMTGPR-1.jpg
insite is offline   Reply With Quote