View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 03:32 AM   #16
schoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by BudmanV24
Yes, they are still available. I did a little "house keeping" on my inbox. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
Budman:

I can offer you $775 including shipping. If the cost of shipping them to Freeport, NY (zip 11520) is not prohibitive for you, I'd be very happy to take them.

If it makes it easier for you to part with them at that inclusive price, I don't mind waiting for ground FedEX, etc., as long as you can verify/track the package and its delivery.

I had someone ship me parts with FedEx ground and it was excellent.. Greyhound Bus Lines Shipping is also very cheap, but their customer service leaves a great deal to be desired. With Greyhound you would be shipping to their terminal nearest me Hempstead, NY (about 15 minutes from my house).

I have a local guy ("jaay" on this board") who has some bypass pipes and other goodies that I may be buying by the weekend, so let me know ASaP. I can't afford two sets of exhausts with headers, etc..

My number if you need to reach me is Five One Six area code, SEven Zero Seven- 1 2 Five Zero. (Spamprotetion)

Regards, Maurice.

Last edited by schoir; 08-18-2011 at 03:35 AM. Reason: grammar, insert number
schoir is offline   Reply With Quote