View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
coolbreeze551

What does a Jake Raby engine include?

I am posting this question for any one who can answer and any one who has ever wondered what comes with the $16k+ price take on a Jake Raby engine (other than piece of mind and a damn near bulletproof engine) and not including having your own engine bored out? I am talking about a complete replacement engine such as the ones shown on the flat 6 innovations website. Now I know I could probably call/email and ask them but I am curious about what people have done as far as ordering from flat 6 and if it was worth it.

I subscribe to Excellence magazine and in there it describes a complete "turn key" engine replacement... Now I don't know if that comes with ecu remapping, new transmission (if needed), etc... I am assuming that that doesn't include labor but all I have are assumptions. What I would like are some facts from someone who knows. For me and anyone else who has ever wondered what comes with the price tag of an upgraded engine.

*This thread is not a shot at Jake Raby or flat 6 innovations in any way, shape, or form. I have a lot of respect for the man and what they do at flat 6 innovations and is intended for educational purposes only. If there is a thread about this exact topic somewhere on this forum I apologize*
coolbreeze551 is offline   Reply With Quote