View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 08:19 PM   #3
carmos

thanks for the info krz..well i took my box to hergesheimer motorsports like you suggested krz...they are very nice overthere and helpful..i had them install the dansk header and the revo chip to test it out...1st some back round on the preformace of my box..over the weekend i got a g-timer so i could see my o-60 and 1\4 mile times ..i found a place near the 60 and the 15 in an industrial area that seemed safe and not very patroled..on sundy during the day it was about 100 degrees i did a couple of runs and the best times i could get please dont laugh i have not figured out how to launch the car very well yet, were..1st run
0-60 6.15
1\4 mile 14.68 97.3 mph
hp. 128 - 158 peak at 64 mph

2nd run
0-60 5.90
1/4 mile 14.43 97.6 mph
hp. 125-155 peak at 64 mph

now i know those h.p. numbers have to be wack but at least it gave me a base to compare after the mods were done..now for the let down..
the best i could after the mods "wait for it"

best run next day
0-60 5.83
1/4 mile 14.40 98.1 mph
hp. 125-155 peak at 64 mph

notice the important number no change in the h.p after the mods nothing ,zip ,zero...i did 3 runs and this was the best..so it seems like the investment in the headers was a waste of money...at least the chip was a trial and no lose there..also side note on the dansk headers vertex shipped to me ,my 04 s has 2 o2 sensors per cat on each header.. the dansk only comes with one hole ,input or what ever its called per header..so the guys at hergesheimer only conneted 1 02 sensor per per header..we all know what that means "cel light always on"..had ther been some sort of preformace gain then i would not care about the cel light..but in this case it really sucks...so next week i well go back to them and pay then to remove and reinstall the old headers..well thats my sob story thanks for the shoulder guys...anybody want to buy some dansks headers?
carmos is offline   Reply With Quote