View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
wmtee

Settings

couple questions: I have the gt3 front bar with tarett links. When I jack up my car at the jacking point and the suspension is hanging own, the bar is resting on the lower control arm, is this correct or could my links be adjusted too long?

I am running Goodrich g force r-1 this year and have been using a couple more pounds of air in the rear like the street setup, but the more research I do, I think this is just promoting understeer, I think this weekend I am going to start 32 cold all around and see what happens. Last week I ran 32 rear, 30 front. It ran well but I think I had some understeer.

I am running at Nelson Ledges on Sunday and there is a sweeping right hander, decreasing radius, and I seem to have to letup to make the final part of the turn, at that point I feel understeer, I think I am going to go to #2 on the rear bar with #1 being full stiff, this should help with the understeer. I went to full soft on the front gt3 bar. I am running the bilstein's at 5 all around. I think my next move after that will be to stiffen up the rear shock and see what happens.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Bill, Pgh, PA
wmtee is offline   Reply With Quote