View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Allen K. Littlefield

Question Carrera lightweights

I have a question for you guys. I have a set of 8" & 10" Carrera light weight spoke wheels in 18". They all need to be refurbished as every one of them has been slightly bent. A wheel repair place over in Danbury CT says they can be straightened and repainted and will be good as new. Since I have decided not to exchange my 17" wheels I am interested in possibly selling them. I could either sell them as is and let the buyer have them repaired and painted to their specs or have them done over and then put them up for sale. Any input or suggestions? This wheel repair outfit was set up over at Danbury Porsche at last years open house and Danbury uses them for their wheel repair so I imagine they are legit. There is another place in Bath NY that does a dynamite job too but I would have to ship them to and fro whereas I can drive them over to Danbury. Danbury Porsche recommends them. Thanks in advance,

AKL
'02, Arctic Silver/Graphite Gray, 2.7, TIP, 2nd cat delete, Charlie Chan muffler,de-ambered, Braille Battery, clear tailights, painted bumperettes, clear third brake light, M030 sway bars, F shock tower braces, clear rear deck, '03 side vents. 15mm spacers fore & aft.
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote