View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:46 AM   #5
Allen K. Littlefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
I have a marine aquarium and really enjoy snorkeling and diving whenever I can do it, which is only once every five or ten years... mostly because I like to do it on the Great Barrier Reef. I've been twice now and it always leaves me speechless it's so beautiful and complex.

I've always been skeptical of global warming as a permanent trend or shift in climate temps, but seeing coral reefs around the world recede the way they have due to a two degree increase has me rethinking my current position on the matter.

My hope is that we are experiencing just another warming cycle and that technology and communication are bringing it to light far more today than in any cycle before this time.

Randall, since the planet has been warming and cooling long before ExxonMobil corporate execs decided to destroy the world, I would look to the Sun and its spots, changes etc. before I endorsed higher gas taxes as the answer. Follow the money again.

AKL
'02, Arctic Silver/Graphite Gray, 2.7, TIP, 2nd cat delete, Charlie Chan muffler,de-ambered, Braille Battery, clear tailights, painted bumperettes, clear third brake light, M030 sway bars, F shock tower braces, clear rear deck, '03 side vents. 15mm spacers fore & aft.
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote