View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:31 PM   #14
autodoctor911

I have a 2.5 99 model, and really want to go beyond what stock class allows(not much in scca). I at least want to put gt3 front arms, sway bars, row m030 rear springs, some soft front lowering springs,and headers. but in stock class, I can't even take the snorkel out! but in street prepared I'm up against a 2011 cayman S or spyder, or a solstice GXP or a c4 corvette, or a Dtamaso Pantera!!!

I would really like to see the 2.5/2.7 boxster dropped to CSP, but I am pretty sure that isn't going to happen. there are also a lot of other slower, non competitive cars in this class. I guess, you just have to get a really expensive car to race anything other than stock classes in scca, since they group so many cars together, or get one of the lucky cars that gets grouped into a lower class like CSP,DSP,FSP. actually, I just checked and the non-turbo solstice/sky are in CSP, as well as most other Cstock cars I race against. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to race in CSP with the same types of cars I race against in stock class. would the allowed modifications in street prepared make my boxster gain more of an advantage over these cars than it already has now?
autodoctor911 is offline   Reply With Quote