View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #1
JAAY

Wideband install.

Installing the AEM uego gauge to the box. Bought it from aemonly.com if you are interested. Some stuff I did today.

Parts included

Tools needed as always in order of importance.

I used a unibit and a mig welder for the included bung. This was as close as I could get it to the header with out getting in the way of anything.

I started getting the wiring harness ready. I just have to figure out where to mount the gauge. I am also installing apexi afc select to tune with. I used to make 100s of hp on my turbo cars with these. Yes I know of the excellence article this month. I spoke with him before on this. We are both running into the same running rich issue and this has fixed his problem and I finally located my own afc select to do it too. They were discontinued awhile back. I will do a small write up on that too when I get the chance. It is a simple install.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote