View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #10
Lobo1186

Garage
Also something I forgot to mention I did not do this on my boxster I did this on a mustang. the lenses were VERY bad, cracking, yellow and near opaque. The result was near perfection. now on a boxster I doubt the lenses would be in that bad a state of disrepair so I would imagine the results would be as high as you could expect.

also I wouldnt personally send my lights to this company. In their photo section Its easy to see they are skewing their before and after pictures. Sure they come out great that is fine and you may get great results going to that company. But for me personally do not need to be lied to even if its only initially. Ill take care of my lights myself.

If you look at those lenses you will see that the one on the left IMHO look as if they have been sanded to look like that. I can tell because I have done this process and when you sand them it looks EXACTLY like that before you polish and epoxy.

also that model year of mustang in those photos the lenses wouldnt look like that with disrepair... but they would if you sanded them.

Last edited by Lobo1186; 02-13-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote