Thread: Lower??
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 06:32 AM   #4
Quickurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2000s
Are they offering to lower it with the RoW suspension? If so, it's 20 in front and 10 in back. I'm pretty careful with my car and I still scrape the stock bumper every once in a while with my RoW. Some driveways and run-off dips are just impossible to judge and avoid. These cars have alot of front overhang.

Having said that, the handling is fantastic. I wouldn't lower it any further but I don't regret it one bit.
We didn't get into that much detail, yet. I wouldn't want to put more rake in the car, although on just a few seconds thought, it would lower the front roll center in relation to the rear and maybe reduce some low speed understeer. Also, 987 may be different than 986, as the suspension is different on the two designs.
Thanks, I hadn't thought of that aspect. If it puts more rake in the car, it will also be worse for the front overhang than an even lowering at both ends.