View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Quickurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Yi
I've had this problem since I got my '99 Boxster. I use the hardtop in the winter. Whenever I drive the car in cold weather, the inside of the windows fog up more than any other car I've ever owned. In fact, when I got home from my trip yesterday, the inside of the windshield was completely frosted over. When it started to melt, there was so much moisture on the inside of the windshield that it started beading up and made vision very difficult. I've checked the carpets all around the doors and there is no moisture. I have the hardtop on tighter this year than I did last year (probably closer to a 3mm gap rather than a 5mm gap). The seal was new just before I put it on the car last year as I had the hardtop painted.

Any suggestions on what may be causing the excessive moisture and how to combat it?
Yeah, man there are lot's of good deals on real estate here in North Florida, and you can leave that hardtop where it belongs!!!!! :dance: