View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
mmontfort

Garage
Problems with Epiq Autosports

Tried to cancel an order with Epiq and had to email back and forth with Todd because they would not answer the phone or call me back. First email: Told him i wanted to cancel my order because the Schnell headers would not fit my car. He argued with me that they would fit with no CELS. No where on their site did it say that you had to relocate the O2 sensors to make this work without the front cats installed. (it says it on the site now. they changed it yesterday right after my email. So he tries to tell me they have shipped out which was an outright lie. Since they were so reluctant to cancel my order, and after three more emails telling him I wanted to cancel my order I wrote him and demanded they cancel my order. At 1:21 eastern time I receive an email from Todd saying the order is canceled. At 1:26 eastern time he processes my credit card and charges it for the order. 5 minutes after he cancels the order. PEOPLE LIKE THIS CANNOT BE TRUSTED. I will stick with Pelican and Suncoast and other reputable suppliers.

Last edited by mmontfort; 11-28-2009 at 10:07 AM.
mmontfort is offline   Reply With Quote