View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:14 AM   #18
DANMKII

Quote:
Originally Posted by mptoledo
Thanks, Oh, avoid buffets!!! I wish I had did a little more home work on things to see and places to eat. There are always the hidden little places you just drive right by and then see them on the food network the next week as the best place to eat in the world. Happened to me. I saw a place on tv in Oklahoma, that supposedly had the best beef brisket in the world and found out it was only a stones throw away from were I had been. I didn't want to plan my trip down to the tee, but I should have had more options.

Have fun on your trip!! and remeber a family "red" cooler from Wallyworld fits perfectly in the frunk!! That was probably the best advice I could give!! As it saved me a small fortune from those gouging interstate gas stations.
We are definitely looking into the cooler! I noticed things in the frunk and trunk normally gets so hot. I'm worried if the ice will melt away every few minutes or so.

Great point about the research. We're definitely planning every stop. I'm glad you had fun! Post up pictures soon!

Last edited by DANMKII; 06-30-2009 at 08:16 AM.
DANMKII is offline   Reply With Quote