View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
RandallNeighbour

If you never turn on the radio, don't spring for the Bose upgrade. But if you do enjoy music on a long trip or your other half likes music, the Bose upgrade is really nice. My buddy has it on his 07 and while it doesn't meet audiophile requirements, it's quite a bit louder and better quality sound over the base system with added bass. And with a convertible, you want a fairly loud system to hear it on the freeway with the top down.

If you drive after dark the litronics (xenons) are superior to the halogens and worth the extra cash in my opinion. I don't know if they're standard on the 09S or not.

Both the Bose and the Litronics are definitely important features for resale to me as I peruse ads for Boxsters and Caymans I dream about buying.

BTW, if you can find one that is close to your features list or has more than your features list instead of ordering the car, you can hammer the dealer on price and get it right now. They're hurting badly and will probably give you a substantial discount.
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote