View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
teacher

paid off my loan yesterday

ahhh! gotta tell you all that I'm so glad! I paid off my Porsche Boxster loan yesterday! Now I can continue to drive the car, knowing it's all mine and I can't wait for the pink slip to arrive! Granted, I bought the car used in 2004 and I paid it off 11 months ahead of schedule, but it's so nice to be able to drive the car knowing that there aren't any more payments! And I plan to keep it! So, to treat myself, and the car, I got it detailed today. I opted for the "clay wax" plus everything else (which included full leather and upholstery conditioning...for only $50! Times are tough for some here in Cali, and I feel the pain (who knows what classroom situation I'll be in next year, but that's another story).
BTW, anyone know about using clay on the car's paint job? I've done it a few times before, every few months, and it is fantastic! You just run your fingers across the paint, at any point, and it so smooth, no oxidation residue, nothing!
So anyway, I just wanted to share...I'm happy, the car's happy and life is good!
teacher is offline   Reply With Quote