View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 04:22 AM   #19
Quickurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBunny
I voted somewhere in between because I know there are people who are more meticulous than I am. I think my mom still writes her mileage in a little book every time she buys gas.

I just get it done, take the receipt and keep it in a file marked "car." I keep copies of everything pertaining to my car as long as I have it. I usually will give it to my dad to look over to make sure everything looks right though.

Oh, and Quickurt, I keep my owner's manual in my car. And yes, I have looked at it again a few times with various cars. It's usually for when a warning light comes on I've never seen before.
Warnings (lights, etc.) are the first thing I make sure I understand when I get a new car.
The Boxster has more info coming on the screen than I have seen in another car. I guess Wifey was sitting in the seat wrong yesterday, as a warning came on the screen to check passenger seat position. I told her to sit up straight and make sure the seat belt was snug. The warning went off. So Porsche monitors posture?