View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #29
Quickurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobiam
And as you and other tall guys know, that console is a problem with almost every car on the planet today. Disgusting......
Before you decide you can't handle the 987. I have the same center console gripe (6' - 255) but I found a simple and cheap solution. I bought a wrestler's knee pad which is a pad on a full wrap elastic band, and wear it under my pants. I did it to begin with because my right knee bothers me and it rubbed right at the bottom of my right kneecap (the most painful part to begin with). After wearing the pad to stop the banging and rubbing on the center console, guess what happened? The slight support of the elastic wrap made my knee all better!
Now I wear one of the three I own at least four days a week. I keep one in the frunk (front trunk), in case I forget to pack it for a trip, which I did two weekends ago.
One nice part of this older than dirt crap is you finally begin to understand yourself!

Last edited by Quickurt; 09-11-2008 at 03:09 PM. Reason: 'cause I'm always in too big a hurry to proff reed!
Quickurt is offline   Reply With Quote