View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Kirk

Love those wheels man. The car looks really ********************in' lowered like that and with the rear wing, painted bumperettes, clear lights, etc. GREAT job!!!

Good info too on the rear toe arms. I'm definitely looking at going that route in the future. With those toe arms what kind of camber are you running in the rear? Are you more positive than -1.5? I think -1.5 was the best my alignment shop could get it with the stock toe arms.

I know you're trying to be politically correct in all by not mentioning the name of the toe arm brand that did not fit, but it would be a HUGE help if you'd give more detail on that! I wouldn't want to buy the same brand if it's not going to work. Personally, I've been looking at the Tarett adjustable toe arms:

http://www.tarett.com/items/boxster~cayman-products/996-986-987-rear-t-control-arm-wbmp-detail.htm

Any pics of the TRG units installed?

Kirk
1975 911S Targa - undergoing a full restoration and engine rebuild
Also In The Garage - '66 912, '69 912, '72 914 Chalon wide body, '73 914
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote