View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
Quickurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregdacat
My wife drives the Boxster to work once or twice a week to keep a charge on the battery and keep the seals from drying out. She works at Amazon dot com and they have a huge surface lot. The first time she drove it she parked as far away from the building as possible. There was not another car within 4 stalls of her in any direction. As she is getting her stuff together to head into work this lady pulls up in this piece of junk 10 different color 80's Buick and parks right next to her. She throws open her door and puts a chip in the passenger side door the size of you little finger nail.

My wife went "mid-evil" on her. (You don't want to mess with my wife)
I met who ended up being one of my best friends, while I was in the Air Force, at weekend detail. I was there for being late to a recall meeting. He was a DOCTOR there for the first of eight weekends he had to serve. He had parked his freshly painted '66 911 (I had a '69 911S at the time) way out in the BX parking lot, next to a light pole. He came out from the BX to find an old Falcon parked right next to his 911 and the ass-wipe had scraped about an inch and a half gouge out of the fresh paint on the passenger door. Nick took his lug wrench out of the trunk and broke every piece of glass or plastic on the Falcon!!
This story took place in 1972............