Thread: Meet Sybil
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #1
SoCalKen

Meet Sybil

Ok, it's a rather odd name for her but years ago (showing my age now) there was a movie about a girl with multiple personalities. As soon as I got her it didn't matter what your wearing, where your going, how your driving, she fits the bill in any setting. It's kind of a fluke how I got her, it's actually my wifes fault. I always loved the lines of the boxster and one day we were out having an afternoon together and decided to go take a look at the Porsche dealer. After test driving one for the first time I knew that I wanted one but the timing just wasn't right. After explaining that I didn't have the time at that point in my life to take care of a car like that we left his office and ran into a friend on the lot. After about 5 minutes the salesman came running out and said "I have to show you this before you leave". My wife had seen this car come in while I was test driving. Salesman Tony says this just came in and nobody knows it's here yet and I can make you a really good deal. Well my wife always had the vehicle she liked and I had been driving the gas saving economy car for some years and she says we are buying that for you. So, meet Sybil. Everything on her is factory, if I had to replace her, I don't think I could afford to. I am not quite sure why the original buyer spent so much money on options, but the options list ran the original price up almost double the base price.
I don't know how many photos I can odd to one post so I'll put some of the interior in the next post.
SoCalKen is offline   Reply With Quote