View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #9
Allen K. Littlefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000SoCalBoxsterS
I have been a PCA member for a little over two years now. I am looking forward to when I can participate in a PCA DE event at Lime Rock. Watch the club racing I guess is the next best thing. Is there a parking area where PCA members and/or 986forum members will be parking? What is the HVR tent? How early should I get there?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve, I imagine all will park at the top lot if you are not a participant. There would be no way to park all 986formum cars together unless we had a dedicated parking agent to direct the operation. No one wants to stay up in the lot waiting for the next car to show up so park where you can.

The Hudson Valley Region tent is for our region members as a courtesy from Advanced Auto and the region. Since I will be there off and on it would be a good place to make first contact then we could agree on a time to meet say at the food tables at the beginning of the paddock or up in the lot near the cars.

Rain may be a factor. If it is only threatening I will drive the Boxcar, if it is pouring I may not go at all . We will see so pray for sun on sat.

Allen
Allen K. Littlefield is offline   Reply With Quote