View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #45
Gary in BR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn box s
K-sport? I thought I read that you had KW V2's such as I? Anyway I've heard a lot of people talk trash about those Korean made coilovers. How ever I was never swayed by the remarks because they were always by people that had never had or used them 1st hand. I personally won't comment on something I have not tried. How many miles do you typically put on your car? I would suggest if your happy with them and remain happy with them you post updates on how they are doing. I would personally be happy to hear. The only account that I know 1st hand was my friends dads Supra 1100 hp about a ($80-90k car) had them put on by a very reputable shop in AZ, (the shop that basically built the car.) His dad took them off and said "those kind of things weren't going to be put on his car." (They put it on during the build, I'd guess if this shop even tried to use them they are decent to say the least.) After he had some sort of "pillow mount problems." I don't know what was put on after the K-sport, or the complete diagnosis of the problem. Just that some metal on metal rubbing? Please let us or me know how they do. I like to stay informed with products. Thanks. Happy to hear they are working better.

prior to my purchase I heard alot of good reviews about ksports from the japanesse car guys. Yes i guess I have a rice suspension on my german car.

I will keep you informed on my impressions of the coilovers as time passes.
I normally put 500 miles or so a week on my car.

There are a few other board members with ksports on their cars and love them.
maybe they will chime in with their impressions also.

thanks for all of your help,

Growing up the car magazines said how amazing Porsches are. Was I brainwashed? Somehow...I doubt it.

http://www.pcars.us/albums/10641_porsche_cars.jpg
Gary in BR is offline   Reply With Quote