View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 02:54 AM   #1
Pat S

Zeintop arrived. See it in Dayton OH Sat 5 Jan @ 10am

All,
I haven't been posting here much, but I have received the first zeintop on the east coast for my 01 986. I actually got the top about a month ago but due to work and the holidays I did not have much time to sit down and write about it.

To get to the point, it looks amazing and the US Zeintec rep is fantastic to work with. The quality of the top is extremely good and the paint match was perfect. I'm very happy with the product even though it is quite costly. I constantly have people comment on it and friends/coworkers keep asking me if I got a new car.

Product details: http://www.zeintec-usa.com/index.html

If you want to come check it out and are in the Southern OH area, I'll be at the following Starbucks on Sat 5 Jan. This location is near the Quaker Steak & Lube location in Dayton. I figure I'll show up about 10am and hang out for a while to let anyone who has been wanting to see one of these get a look.

3800 Colonel Glenn Highway
Fairborn, OH 45324
937-320-9258

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. I'll post pics as soon as I take them. I'm not affiliated with zeintech in any way other than being a customer.

Pat
Pat S is offline   Reply With Quote