View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #12
Quickurt

I had an '01 Acura CL Type S, Black on Black with dark tinted windows and I even went to the extreme pain of blacking out the side window trim with black-out tape (made 'em look just like Boxster's window trim). I put seven spoke Motegi wheels in anthracite (sp?) It was an absolute head turner everywhere I went.
So.......now I have a black '06 Boxster S with a black top and Sand Beige interior.
It has the standard 18" S wheels, which, by the way, are the lightest wheels Porsche makes. You true road racing types will understand with me why you want the lightest possible unsprung weight. I'm looking to have the wheels powder coated in the anthracite gray that was on the Motegis and tinting the Boxster windows.
By the way, I love the seal gray wheels above and especially the 550 special edition gray wheels.

Last edited by Quickurt; 12-28-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: typical torrific spilleng!!
Quickurt is offline   Reply With Quote