Thread: New Rims!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
porsche986spyder

New Rims!

I finally decided to change my wheels again. I like the rims I have, I just think they are to hard to clean. I'm not talking about because they are black, heck that actually hides the dirt, the thing that bothered me was all those dam spokes that are so hard to get between. I go to allot of car shows, and i just wanted something easier to clean and get to. I bought these rims, and man are they nice. 18x8 for the front and 18x9.5 in the rear. They have a 4inch deep lip in the rear! They look great. Currently they are silver with a polished lip, but I'm going to have them painted Metallic Seal Gray to match my car and keep the small rivets chrome. I think it will look cool this way. Here is a picture of what they will look like. They are made by a company called RUFF RACING. But this is NOT the same "RUF" that we all know and love. It's just spelled similar with an extra "F". By the way, these wheels are very rare one offs. Apparently RUFF racing only make these in chrome, gun metal gray, and black, but not for any Porsche vehicles. Lucky for me one of the distributors had a few silver ones sent to him that he had custom drilled 5x130. I was one of the luck ones to get a set.

Last edited by porsche986spyder; 09-14-2007 at 11:04 AM.
porsche986spyder is offline   Reply With Quote