View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 05:46 AM   #10
JAAY

I think the area right above the tranny or somewhat on the side of it. I have some idea's. I have a bunch of intercoolers to choose from. I used to be real into the import drag stuff. NIRA. If it works out well I might go with a 7lb pulley and have it re-tuned at giac in maryland. It is right by my sisters house. For now though I am going to stay with the stock 4.5lbs and try and intercool that. That alone will make some decent power. By the way it is sitting at fedex on the truck by my town out for delivery it says on the next business day So..... I have already gotten the new gaskets for the headers and the one cap that I needed to complete the install. I think that I should have all I need to get it done. The only thing I have to figure out is exactley where the air pump gets relocated to and mounted. I have a general idea. Thanks again and I will let you know when I get it all. You should fly up to NY and help me sweat through the install.
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote