View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
rebs_horsin

Unhappy 2002 boxster just .......died!

Hey guys, I am new to this site so please bear with me. I have a question, I was rear ended 8 month ago by a stupid cow while I was sitting at a red light. She had NO insurance and I have no uninsured motorist (great huh?) After the accident the car was still running fine, then about 2 weeks later I was driving it and it just died while I was driving in 2nd gear and now I am unable to get it restarted. The engine does not turn over (but it tries), I placed a brand new starter in it and "Nuthing"! I have checked the spark plugs, battery and made sure that it is getting gas, still nothing. I am at my wits end trying to figure this out, short of spending a couple hundred bucks I don't have, to tow it to a mechanic and let them screw me over for another few hundred, does ANYONE have an idea as to what I can do or check? I am thinking of just scrapping the car. I spent every penny I have to get this car and I could really use some help from a decent person. There are still people that like to help others out there....., aren't there?
rebs_horsin is offline   Reply With Quote